Showing 10 of 435 publications
- Bagley J, J Crowley, JJ Dooley. 1997. Communicating with Our Customers and Partners.
- Dooley JJ. 1997. "Unintended Consequences: Energy R&D in the OECD 1985-1995, A Period of Sustained Disinvestment." World Energy Council Study Group on Energy Technologies for the 21st Century, London. 2000-10-06. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Brown RA, NJ Rosenberg. 1997. "Sensitivity of crop yield and water use to change in a range of climatic factors and CO2 concentrations: a simulation study applying EPIC to the central USA." Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 83:171-203.
- Rayner S, EL Malone. 1997. "Zen and the Art of Climate Maintenance." Nature 390:332-4. Abstract.
- Rosenberg NJ, M Mckenney. 1995. "Comment on 'Sensitivity of some potential evapotranspiration estimation methods to climate change'." Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 77:127-129.
- Rosenberg NJ, M Scott. 1994. "Implications of policies to prevent climate change for future food security." Global Environmental Change. Part A, human and policy dimensions 4(1):49-62.
- Yale RM, NJ Rosenberg. 1994. "Framework for Integrated Assessments of Global Warming Impacts." Climatic Change 28:15-44.
- Chandler WU. 1994. Reforming Energy Assistance to the Post-Planned Economies. American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, Asilomar, , UNITED STATES. Abstract.
- Moss RH. 1993. "Resource Scarcity and Environmental Security." Stockholm International Peace Research Institute Yearbook. Vol. 0. Pp. 27-36. Oxford University Press, Oxford, , UNITED KINGDOM.
- Chandler WU, A Marakov, Z Dadi. 1990. "Energy for the Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, and China." Scientific American 262(September):121. Abstract.