Showing 11 of 36 publications
- Izaurralde RC, NJ Rosenberg, RA Brown, D Legler, M Tiscareno-Lopez, R Srinivasan. 1999. "Modeled effects of moderate and strong 'Los Ninos' on crop productivity in North America." Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 94:259-268.
- Rosenberg NJ, K Paustian, C Cole. 1998. "Mitigation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions by the Agricultural Sector." Climatic Change 40(1):1-5. Abstract.
- Brown RA, NJ Rosenberg. 1997. "Sensitivity of crop yield and water use to change in a range of climatic factors and CO2 concentrations: a simulation study applying EPIC to the central USA." Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 83:171-203.
- Rosenberg NJ, M Mckenney. 1995. "Comment on 'Sensitivity of some potential evapotranspiration estimation methods to climate change'." Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 77:127-129.
- Rosenberg NJ, M Scott. 1994. "Implications of policies to prevent climate change for future food security." Global Environmental Change. Part A, human and policy dimensions 4(1):49-62.
- Yale RM, NJ Rosenberg. 1994. "Framework for Integrated Assessments of Global Warming Impacts." Climatic Change 28:15-44.
- Edmonds JA, NJ Rosenberg. 2003. "Ecosystem Modeling at PNNL." Energy Modeling Forum Summer Workshop-Climate Change Impacts And Integrated Assessment (CCI/IA), Snowmass, CO. 2003-08-28. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA. Abstract.
- Thomson AM, NJ Rosenberg, RC Izaurralde, RA Brown, R Srinivasan. 2002. "Climate Change Impacts on US Water Resources and the Implications for Agriculture." AWRA Annual Water Resources Conference, Philadelphia, PA. 2002-11-04. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA. Abstract.
- Thomson AM, RC Izaurralde, NJ Rosenberg. 2002. "Modeling C sequestration in agricultural soils at the global scale." SSSA-CSA-ASA Annual Meeting: Uniting Sciences - Solutions for the Global Community, Indianapolis, IN. 2002-11-11. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA. Abstract.
- Edmonds JA, JJ Dooley, SH Kim, NJ Rosenberg. 2002. "The potential role of biotechnology in addressing the long-term problem of climate change in the context of global energy and economic systems." Sixth International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, Kyoto, Japan. 2001-12-03. Pergamon, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Abstract.
- Rosenberg NJ, RC Izaurralde, RA Brown, AM Thomson. 2001. "Agriculture and Environmental Change: How Greenhouse Warming and CO2 May Affect Water Supply and Irrigation Requirement in the Conterminous USA." First International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology, Beijing, China. 2001-11-07. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA. Abstract.