Showing 25 of 37 publications
- Malone EL, JA Bradbury, JJ Dooley. 2009. "Keeping CCS Stakeholder Involvement in Perspective."
- Malone EL. 2009. "Integrated regional assessment: qualitative and quantitative issues." Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Malone EL, AL Brenkert. 2009. "Vulnerability, Sensitivity, and Coping/Adaptive Capacity Worldwide." Edward Elgar Publishing, Northhampton, MA.
- Malone EL. 2005. "Finding a Way: The Potential for Adoption and Diffusion of Carbon Dioxide Capture and Sequestration Technologies." Elsevier, Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Ritzer G, EL Malone. 2001. "Globalization Theory: Lessons from the Exportation of McDonaldization and the New Means of Consumption." Explorations in the Sociology of Consumption: Fast Food, Credit Cards and Casinos. Vol. 1. Pp. 160-180. Sage Publications Ltd, London, United Kingdom. Abstract.
- Malone EL. 2009. Debating Climate Change. Earthscan, Sterling, VA.
- Edmonds JA, MA Wise, JJ Dooley, SH Kim, SJ Smith, PJ Runci, LE Clarke, EL Malone, GM Stokes. 2007. Global Energy Technology Strategy: Addressing Climate ChangePhase 2 Findings from an international Public-Private Sponsored Research Program. Battetlle Memorial Institute, College Park, MD.
- Malone EL, S Edgerton. 2001. The Strength of Weak Ties: The Influence of Horizontal Research Ties on National Environmental Policies. Institute for Climate Impact, Potsdam, Germany. Full text.
- Rosenberg NJ, RC Izaurralde, EL Malone. 1999. Carbon Sequestration in Soils: Science, Monitoring and Beyond. Battelle Press, Columbus, United States.
- Rayner S, EL Malone, JA Edmonds, CL Cooper. 1998. Human Choice and Climate Change. Abstract. Full text.
- Malone EL, AJ Cowell, RM Riensche. 2009. "The Future Interaction of Science and Innovation Policy for Climate Change and National Security."
- Webler T, EL Malone, K Branch, J Bradbury. 2001. "Moving Toward a Theory of Evaluating Public Participation in Environmental Decision-Making." Proceedings of the 6th Biennial Conference on Communication and the Environment. Pacific Northwest National Lab, Richland, , United States. Abstract.
- Malone EL. 2009. Vulnerability and Resilience in the Face of Climate Change: Current Research and Needs for Population Information. Abstract. Full text.
- I, EL Malone, AL Brenkert. 2008. Climate Change Vulnerability and Resilience: Current Status and Trends for Mexico.. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA, PNNL-18136.
- Dooley JJ, R Dahowski, C Davidson, MA Wise, N Gupta, SH Kim, EL Malone. 2006. Carbon Dioxide Capture and Geologic Storage: A core element of a Global Energy Technology Strategy to address climate change.. PNNL, Richland, WA., PNWD-3602. Full text.
- Bradbury J, K Branch, EL Malone. 2003. An Evaluation of DOE-EM Public Particpation Programs. Abstract.
- Moss RH, EL Malone, S Ramachander, MR Perez. 2002. Climate Change Impacts: Maryland Resources at Risk.. Joint Global Change Research Institute, College Park, MD, PNWD-3171. Full text.
- Moss RH, EL Malone, AL Brenkert. 2002. Vulnerability to Climate Change: A Quantitative Approach. Abstract. Full text.
- Eike D, JJ Dooley, EL Malone, W Valdez. 2001. Issues in Knowledge Discovery and Data Visualization for Large Federal Basic Science Research Portfolios. Abstract.
- Malone EL, R Lundgren, A McMakin. 2000. Energy Efficiency Campaign for Residential Housing at Marine Corps Air Station, Yuma, AZ. Abstract.
- McMakin A, R Lundgren, EL Malone. 1999. Energy Efficiency Campaign for Residential Housing at the Fort Lewis Army Installation. Abstract.
- McMakin A, R Lundgren, EL Malone. 1999. Handbook for Promoting Behavior-Based Energy Efficiency in Military Housing. Abstract.
- Shaw B, JJ Dooley, D Bradley, T Paluszkiewicz, L Hibler, P Becker, S Thomas, EL Malone, S Neuder. 1998. Cross Border Environmental Issues Arising from the Former Soviet Union's Nuclear Fuel Cycle.
- I, EL Malone, AL Brenkert. 2010. "Climate Change Vulnerability and Resilience: Current Status and Trends for Mexico." Environment, Development and Sustainability 12(3):365-388.
- Malone EL, JJ Dooley, JA Bradbury. 2010. "Moving from Misinformation Derived from Public Attitude Surveys on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage toward Realistic Stakeholder Involvement." International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control 4(2):419-425.